Sunday, March 21, 2010


Springfield, Missouri
'And, I have some thoughtful things to say also. And then, a further hindrance is that I have such a command of English…
Well, the eye of God goes to and fro across the face of the earth, seeking that one whose heart is perfect toward him. But, I was struck this morning that Satan is equally roaming to and fro over the face of the earth, seeking to devour exactly that one.
That’s a marked man.
And, I’m something of a marked man myself. And, I can remember in Arkansas, in Hot Springs, when George Otis got up and said: “Who will stand with this man,” referring to me, “who is among Satan’s most wanted men in this nation?”
I pray that I’m still in that category…’

- Voice of the Overcomer Convention, March 1983

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers